Community Forum

Manage My Plan doesn't work

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Manage My Plan doesn't work

I want to cancel the Instant TV add-on for my account, but whenever I click on that option it tells me to contact Customer Service but doesn't actually tell me how?
I initially added that on to my account due to a CS agent telling me it would lower my bill, while not mentioning (or at least I don't remember) that it was a 1 year contract, which has now passed so my bill has increased for a service I don't use.

I just want to go back to Internet only.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Manage My Plan doesn't work

No way to do that... impossible to get ahold of customer service, stores are closed. Just out of luck.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I finally was able to reach an actual person (855-339-4824). After being on hold for 15-20 minutes, and many questions that really didn't have a lot to do with my request she resolved my issue and removed the unused/unwanted Instant TV service. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Good afternoon and thank you for posting, wlsanderson. We are so sorry about the delay in getting back to you, but we are very glad to hear you were able to get help with this. We are here if you need anything else down the road. Take care, be well! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!