Community Forum

Making sure I don't get disconnected

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Making sure I don't get disconnected

I suppose I have to make a post on here since I can't do a call back or chat with an agent. I was wondering if any employee can get in contact with me so I don't get my services disconnected and if they are offering payment plans as well? I've been a loyal customer for over 6 years and I will like to keep it that way, thanks!

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Making sure I don't get disconnected

@shinquestions23 wrote:

I suppose I have to make a post on here since I can't do a call back or chat with an agent. I was wondering if any employee can get in contact with me so I don't get my services disconnected and if they are offering payment plans as well? I've been a loyal customer for over 6 years and I will like to keep it that way, thanks!

Internet and phone services won't be disconnected because they are considered "essential services" right now.  However, you may lose cable tv services until your account is paid in full.

https://www.xfinity.com/prepare

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Making sure I don't get disconnected

Even if it says something about make sure to make a payment to keep your services on?