Community Forum

Main line needs to be relocated for pool installation

Highlighted
New Poster

Main line needs to be relocated for pool installation

Who can I contact at Comcast about having a main line that runs through the middle of my backyard relocated? It’s not the single wire that feeds my house, it’s a main line that runs from pedestal to pedestal and feeds other peoples houses in the neighborhood. I am having pool installed but need the line relocated first. My local electric and phone company are coming out in a few weeks to move their underground lines. I called Comcast customer service and they sent out a contracted tech to run a new orange line to my house. It’s not that line it’s a main line running through my backyard.
Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Main line needs to be relocated for pool installation

It’s been escalated up to an Official Employee for response

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Main line needs to be relocated for pool installation

Greetings, @Jack2020! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day and staying safe out there. I know it can be a lot of work just getting to the actual install of the pool. I believe the wires you are talking about are called a jump out. I would like to see what we can do to get those moved. Can you please send me a PM with your first/last name and address so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!