Community Forum

Made payment arrangement to restore service & it's not restored

Highlighted
New Poster

Made payment arrangement to restore service & it's not restored

I received an email there night before my service was disabled and was informed I was being switched to some COVID limited account. I went into my app and made the past due payment arrangement within the requested timeline and my service has not been restored. It's impossible to reach anyone by phone and the chat feature is a joke. It took a task force to find your customer service phone number which is convenient removed from the site, which is shameful. I cannot for the life of me get in touch with a real person, a machine cannot answer my questions I need to speak to an agent!!!!!! This is ridiculous, I shouldn't have to jump threw hoops to find out when my service will be restored, a fairly simple request. I pay to much money for such poor service!!
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Made payment arrangement to restore service & it's not restored

@Hesh45 wrote:
I received an email there night before my service was disabled and was informed I was being switched to some COVID limited account. I went into my app and made the past due payment arrangement within the requested timeline and my service has not been restored. It's impossible to reach anyone by phone and the chat feature is a joke. It took a task force to find your customer service phone number which is convenient removed from the site, which is shameful. I cannot for the life of me get in touch with a real person, a machine cannot answer my questions I need to speak to an agent!!!!!! This is ridiculous, I shouldn't have to jump threw hoops to find out when my service will be restored, a fairly simple request. I pay to much money for such poor service!!

Your service will be restored when you make the past due payment.  Your internet [and phone, if you have one] are not being disconnected at this time because those are necessary for work/school, but cable tv is not.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!