Community Forum

MULTIPLE VISA REWARD CARD SCREW-UPS AND DELAYS

New Poster

MULTIPLE VISA REWARD CARD SCREW-UPS AND DELAYS

My initial reward card status indicated that my $250.00 reward visa card was shipped on 6/26.  I also received an email stating that it had shipped.  Three days later I received a USPS Informed Delivery email with a scan of the envelope indicating I should receive it in the next couple of days, however my mobile home space number was left off of the shipping address.  I never received the card.

A couple of weeks ago after having to speak with several people two days in succession I was able to "confirm" that my card would be reissued.  I was told that because it would be reissued manually there would be no status updates on the status update page.  Delivery would be in 7 to 10 business days.  After 10 business days and not receiving the card, before calling again, I did check the status update page anyway and it showed the first card as having been returned undeliverable (because of the address omission).  So 3 days ago I called AGAIN.  And AGAIN the customer care person said that the card would be reissued.  I asked what happened with the FIRST re-issuance.  "Oh, sometimes they don't go through" she said.  Again she told me "7 to 10 business days".  She also said that there would be no status update on the status update page, however there was.  And IT said "FOUR TO SIX WEEKS!!"  What the heck??  Shouldn't a double screw up like this be given some sort of priority?

I feel like the customer care person I spoke with told me 7 to 10 business days just to placate me so that I wouldn't come unglued if she told me 4 to 6 weeks.  That's ridiculous.  Can someone please do something to expedite this?

Thank you.