Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

MOVE PEDESTAL

Regular Visitor

MOVE PEDESTAL

COMCAST NEEDS TO MOVE THE PEDESTAL THEY HAVE INSTALLED IN MY YARD TO THE SPOT WHERE THE LAST ONE WAS FOR 30 YEARS. WE HAVE MADE 11 SERVICE TICKETS STARTING IN THE FIRST WEEK OF JANUARY AND THIS IS NOT DONE.   OUR LAST APPOINTMENT  WAS MARCH 20TH, WE WERE CALLED BY A SUPERVISOR WHO TOLD ME TO CONTACT COMCAST CONSTRUCTION THROUGH A COMCAST STORE. I DID THIS AND WAS EXPECTING A CALL FROM THE MANAGER. I HAVE A DRIVEWAY PLANNED THAT WILL REQUIRE THIS PEDESTAL TO MOVE OR BE DESTROYED, HOW DO I CONTACT COMCAST CONSTRUCTION ?

Expert

Re: MOVE PEDESTAL

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

"Keepin' it clean since '09"
I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator.
Expert

Please note that if the pedestal is in the right of way easement, it may not be possible to have it moved.

Also, destroying it could be cause for felony charges for destroying private property.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

tw14, I'll reach out to our construction team to see what can be done about the pedestal. Please send me a private message with your full name and phone number associated with your account for help. 

KenF

Regular Visitor

This pedestal was installed in the wrong place according to Comcast’s techs. It is obvious.
Regular Visitor

What about just having it burried. I have asked and asked to have my pedestal outside burried as I recently started parking my RV next to my house and we have come VERY close to hitting it.  I heard they are starting to burry them but starting out on the east side and I need it on the west side now not in 5 years. This last month we actually nicked it but it didn't do to much damage to the truck or pedestal.