Community Forum

MANAGE MY PLAN ONLINE

New Poster

MANAGE MY PLAN ONLINE

I used to be able to see what upgrades were available, now the website wants me to waste my time with a sales person.

Expert

Re: MANAGE MY PLAN ONLINE

Depending on your services you may not be able to manage your account online. An employee here would be happy to help you if you like though. Just tell them what you want and they will send you a message with available options. Would you like me to ask an employee to help you?

I am not an employee.
New Poster

I talked to an employee for 15 minutes about my equipment options. She was totally unable to tell me anything. I told her my voice modem was 6 years old and I wanted to know what upgrades might be available. She said my only option was tpo bring it in. The website nol longer tells you what you have or what is out there. Every link I hit directed me to call. When I did they read from a script and could not answer a single qestion. No offers to send me up the chain to someone who might help.This is why I discontinued my TV. I don't like my current supplier, but I can order equipment online without wasting my time and standing in line. My phone service will be the next thing to go.

Regular Visitor

It is BS. The button doe't work and is specifically designed to make you talk to a sales person..
Official Employee

Hello @MGREY12. We apologize for the inconvenience. This is a known issue that affects certain customers. We are working to address this issue. I can offer you customer support with going over the service offers that are available to your account. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can assist you.