Community Forum

**MAJOR COMPLAINT**

New Poster

**MAJOR COMPLAINT**

Somehow, not even the Customer Service agents knew how, my service had a "voluntary disconnect". There are major issues with this. 

1. I or my fiancee did NOT authroize this disconnect. The customer service reps informed me that it happened on June 3rd, 2018. I did not make this call or contact Xfinity in anyway. Even the reps saw that I did not make a call until today. 

2. There are NO notes on the voluntary disconnect. It doesn't say who authorized it, who at Xfinity cancelled it, or where the conversation even took place. 

Because of this, I had to spend 45 minutes on the phone getting my service back on. How does this even happen? I ask to be transferred to a compliance department or a complaints department but apparently those are departments that do not exist. 

I would like someone to take this matter seriously and look into the issue of how this happened. I feel uncomfortable knowing that someone made this change to my account, with me not being able to do anything about it. I can assure that no one knows my account number, social, or has access to my phone or email to do this. 

Expert

Re: **MAJOR COMPLAINT**

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: **MAJOR COMPLAINT**

Hello, I can assist you further from here. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.