Community Forum

Loyalty program for existing customer.....

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

My TV & Internet promotion is expiring at months end.  In view of today's events, I need to downgrade to internet only.  However there are no "internet only" promotions for existing customers.   The website claims no internet only promotions, while a call to customer service provided much the same.  In fairness, customer service offers internet only with a reduced speed for $100 monthly.   Competitors have offers for the same speed at half the price of $50
     Can someone at Comcast help resolve to a mutual satisfaction or should I simply go to competition?   
Banker7919 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hey Comcast; have not received a response to my 3-18-20 request for return call or email to discuss renewal options for expiring contract.  Only 2 weeks left!  

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Loyalty program for existing customer.....

@Banker71919 wrote:

Hey Comcast; have not received a response to my 3-18-20 request for return call or email to discuss renewal options for expiring contract.  Only 2 weeks left!  

FWIW, no one from here will call you, nor will you get a direct email from here except for a notification to your post.

This is primarily a customer-to-customer help and support forum.  While we have Official Employees that help out here at the moment we are short staffed.  You can try getting help at Facebook or Twitter if you'd like.  You can find the links at the bottom of this post.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Comcast relies on TWITTER for communication forums???  

I will need to use someones twitter account as I do not have one. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi there, @Banker71919

Twitter is one of the outlets that we have for direct customer support. Here on the forums most of the support is done peer to peer as this is a community forum board. We do frequently check these boards and will reach out to help when we can. 

Did you still need assistance? Thank you for posting!  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!