Community Forum

Loyalty department?

Regular Visitor

Loyalty department?

I have been a customer since 2015, last year the customer service was able to provide me promotional rate for a year which ended few days back.
I see online that the same promotional rates are available online for new customer even this year, but Customer service mentioned that I cannot get the same.
Checking on the forum once to see if someone can help with the rates before I switch service.

Official Employee

Re: Loyalty department?

Hello smadhav. I can assist with a review of lower priced offers that may be available to your account. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I have provided requested details in private message.

Waiting on response from @ComcastJoeTru
Regular Visitor

I really appreciate the service provided by @ComcastJoeTru, who helped get the best offer/rate. Kudos... Will continue to be a Comcast customer.

Hope Comcast improves their 1800 customer service too like the service provided in the forum...
Official Employee

@smadhav. Glad we were able to extend an offer that works better for you! Thank you for being a valued customer and thank you for using the forums!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!