Community Forum

Loyalty/Retention

New Poster

Loyalty/Retention

My comcast bill is getting out of hand.  My monthly bill is around $245.00 per month.  I call into Comcast so we can figure out how to lower my bill.  They always increase my services but don't lower my bill.  I guess the way they are trained is to never lower the bill just add services.  All I want is Cable and internet.  They always add phone.  I don't need phone or want phone.  I decided to research on how to lower my bill my self.  One of my TVs is just basic cable nothing special.  That cable box cost me in reny 5.99/month.  I bought a HD antennea for $18.00 I have a beautiful picture and about 30 channels that I could watch.  There are more channels but they are spanish or shopping channel.  I took in that box into an Xfinity store and talked to a rep about lowering my bill.  Again she started by saying we could add premium channels and keep you at the same price.  So I stopped her and said I want to lower my bill.  We got it down to $161.00 per month.  I didn't want to leave anything on the table and asked her is that the besrt she could do.  She said yes, but since I have been with Comcast/Xfinity for 25 yrs I should contact the Xfinity Loyalty line to see if they can do better.  And another thought.  How many times have I paid off the equiptment that I rent over those 25 yrs in paying those rental fees?  So, that is why I'm here will anybody from the loyalty line get a hold on me to get my bill lower?

Frequent Visitor

Re: Loyalty/Retention

When you call Xfinity on the phone line and you get prompted with the menu's, say you want to cancel and that should get you to the retention center. I did get my service cost lowered a little thru them.

Official Employee

Re: Loyalty/Retention

Hi Skufca7479,

As the corporate digital care team, I can help address your billing concerns and see if I have any promotions that will help lower your rate. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.