Community Forum

Loyalty/Renention Department

New Poster

Loyalty/Renention Department

I have been a loyal customer for over 7 years. I started by paying less than 65.00 a month and month after month i started paying more. I have internet essentials which is 9.99 but at some point for over a year they were over charging me for a modem i didn't order nor have. I called a few times and it was never adjusted. Becuase i work long hours and have a busy schedule i couldn't continue to call and stay on the phone over 20Plus minutes. Seems your company tends to work around NOT adjusting items you incorrectly bill. However for the past year i have been struggling n constantly being charged 12 restoral plus late fees. Highway robbery!! I called a month ago because AT&T offered me a 250 Visa and a bundle similar to what I currently have, only difference is that i would have a faster internet service and would pay about 40plus cheaper. When i called the young man in the rentention had me on via chat asking me the most idotic questions to only come back to offer me the SAME package paying the same amount, maybe saving 8-10.00 but i would be committed to a 2 year agreement. I called back and got another young lady and she too asked the same questions and 43 minutes later offered be the same package the young man offered but this time it was 20 more than what i currently pay. I felt like i was in the twightlight zone,,, Did she not listen to me when i clearly mentioned multiple times i needed to lower my bill and less channels with a faster internet service. I was so upset i just had to regroup and call back as they stick to a script and they job is NOT to offer you a discount NOR help you lower your service BUT to retain you. If they retain you they get 100% commission if they remove services they get commision taken from or is used against their commission. I am about to make a FCC report as they aren't for the consumer but instead about re-selling you their expensive service along with their HORRIBLE customer service. I don't know why i have stayed so long with them. Guess me being loyal and not used to jumping from one service provider to another. I would like to have someone respond to me, NOT ask me the stupid endless questions and just help me. I know for a fact they can help and there's discounts however it's pressure sales. So retention is more like re-selling

Expert

Re: Loyalty/Renention Department

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Official Employee

Re: Loyalty/Renention Department

Hello ruthleza. We apologize for any miscommunication and frustration you have experienced. I can assist with researching that modem you are being billed for and I can assist with reviewing your account for any additional savings that may be available. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can help you.