Community Forum

Loyalty Department / Retention

Regular Visitor

Loyalty Department / Retention

Hi

I have been a xfinity customer since 2015. My current promotion for my Internet services is ending soon. 

I called the customer service / billing department earlier today... They mentioned they did not have any offers and transferred me to the loyatly/retention department. My call got diconnected after a long wait.

So I had to call Billing again and was transferred again after going through the same questions and answering the same details and wait... Later even the loyalty department mentioned they didn't have any Internet options for me and suggested me to downgrade to 20 Mbps from my current Blast Pro Internet...

Hoping to get some help here before I decide to switch service providers.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Loyalty Department / Retention

I agree. This seems be always be my problem. I pay for Comcast at my home and my business. Yet, it almost seems like we are not valued. I’m never asking for anything for free, but we should be offered the same great deals that they offer to new customers. Where is our loyalty rewarded?
Official Employee

Hello, all. 

Thank you for reaching out here to us on the forums. I understand how important it is to have a low bill, and we'd hate to lose you. We do appreciate your loyalty, and I would love to have the opportunity to view your account to see what deals are available. 

To get started, please send me a PM with your first and last name. Thank you! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

My 2 year service contract just ended. My bill has gne from 94.00 to 135.00 for 1gig Internet. I do not have TV service, only internet. I can get TV and Internet from other companies for this price. My internet speed would be slower but $135.00 per mo for internet alone is too much. Surely you van offer some kind of package deal including TV for a cheaper price.

Thank you.

Frequent Visitor

Hello!

I am a 2 years Xfinity customer.  

My 12-month contract with Performance Starter plan will be finished on mid of October.  Is it exists any option to extend my Performance Starter plan or any similar promotions for the next 12 months? I tried to contact with Loyalty Department / Retention serwice but unsucessefull. 

Best regards,

Iurii.