Community Forum

Loyal Customer, thinking about going with someone else, prices crazy

Frequent Visitor

Loyal Customer, thinking about going with someone else, prices crazy

Okay well 95% thinking about going with Centurylink. I can tell prices increase again on equipment, broadcasting fees, comcast should be paying for not me. Look i used to love you guys, but getting crazy. Can someone look into my account, have a 18 month old daughter, dont think i can do this anymore. Was upset when people be like triple play best we can do. Look i know guys charge for phone, not to people WE HAVE CELL PHONE DONT NEED PHONE THEW COMCAST. Kind of at my wits end, i know other provider only has in this building 12mbps, but think my wallet would be happy. Plus i change my netflix account, stil getting charged 13.99 when im on the 1 screen 7.99 plan, im like really. Just way to much for eveything. Dont even watch HBO.

Official Employee

Re: Loyal Customer, thinking about going with someone else, prices crazy

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and  full service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.