Community Forum

Loyal Customer Dept Phone Number

New Poster

Loyal Customer Dept Phone Number

I would like to get the phone number to a department for "loyal customers".  I have contacted this department in the past but no longer have the number.

Sadly, when I called Comcast today the representative told me that there was no such department.

Please provide me with contact information.

I am not happy with my current pricing and I will need to change to Direct TV or Dish Network if I cannot get this resolved.

Valued Contributor

Re: Loyal Customer Dept Phone Number

You can reach it through the 1-800-COMCAST number by chosing the option for "thinking of disconnecting ALL services."

However, the direct number for "Customer Loyalty" (f/k/a "Retentions" and aka "Customer Solutions") is 1-888-739-1379

Problem Solver

gerrybiss wrote:

I would like to get the phone number to a department for "loyal customers".  I have contacted this department in the past but no longer have the number.

Sadly, when I called Comcast today the representative told me that there was no such department.

Please provide me with contact information.

I am not happy with my current pricing and I will need to change to Direct TV or Dish Network if I cannot get this resolved.

Good luck with storm fade and if you live in an area with lots of snow then get used to sweeping off your dish multiple times in order to get a signal.

Problem Solver

Hello gerrybiss,

I apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused you. You can always call 1-800-XFINITY and ask to speak with the loyalty department. There is not a direct extension that I can provide you at this time. Upon review of your account I see that you are currently getting the best value for the level of service that you have. I do have an option for you to downgrade, but the service is for Internet and cable only. Our Internet Plus package includes limited basic cable, HBO, and Performance speed Internet at $74.95. This price does not include equipment, taxes and fees. If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach back out to us.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

I was a DirecTV tech and my installed never had issues. People with snow issues had bad techs