Community Forum

Lowering my bill

Frequent Visitor

Lowering my bill

I went into the local store to ask about changing service to lower my bill. The woman told me that what I want to keep will cost as much as I’m paying now for the whole package. I’d like to discuss this with a rep on this forum. Will someone please contact me? I’d be grateful. 

Expert

Re: Lowering my bill

@mirywi

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Hello mirywi. I can assist with reviewing your account for lower cost options that may be available. Please send me a private message and include your full name and primary phone number so I can assist you. 

Frequent Visitor

Sorry if this is a dupe but I looked in my sent PM box and there are no messages. My name is <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Posting Personal Information> and primary phone is <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Posting Personal Information>

Frequent Visitor

Im not getting replies to my messages but I’m not the cleverest with the computer My name is <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Posting Personal Information> Primary phone is <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Posting Personal Information>. do you respond here on using the telephone?

Official Employee

Hi mirywi. I have received and responded to your private message. 

Please refrain from posting personal information in the public forums, as doing so is a violation of Comcast Forum Guidelines, and  puts your personal information at risk.

New Poster

Please call me re lowering my bill or I will have to look elsewhere.