Community Forum

Lower rates

Regular Visitor

Lower rates

Hi, I am a long time customer. Due to hubby having health issues and cannot work, it has been a burden paying cable. My contract is up next month and I have to cancel and look for cheaper services. I was hoping to stay with Comcast but I need a good deal. I surely would hope you could beat Fios plans. Thank you.
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Lower rates

I doubt if they will help. They care more about new customers than loyal long-time customers. They are offering much better rates to new customers presently. For instance, I am paying $50 more per month than a new customer and I have been with Comcast for nearly 23 years. It looks like I will be looking elsewhere. 

Regular Visitor

I agree. Long term customers should be rewarded especially if they want our business.
Official Employee

Hi renewals26. We welcome you to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. We certainly value your business, and want to make sure you are in a plan that fits your needs, and that is priced comfortably for you. I can assist with reviewing your account for lower cost options that may be available. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello renewals26. Thanks for private messaging me. Due to elapsed time with no private message response from you, this thread has been locked. If you still need assistance with the matter, feel free to respond via private message or create a new post and our team would be more than happy to help you again. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!