Community Forum

Lower my monthly payment.

New Poster

Lower my monthly payment.

I'm having a financial situation and it is hard to making payments of $45 just to use internet connection. I used to get coupons to reduce my monthly bills but, customer service claimed I can only use so many per year. I don't want to cancel the service so how can you help with lower my bill?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Lower my monthly payment.

@sum22 wrote:

I'm having a financial situation and it is hard to making payments of $45 just to use internet connection. I used to get coupons to reduce my monthly bills but, customer service claimed I can only use so many per year. I don't want to cancel the service so how can you help with lower my bill?

We know your Xfinity service is critical at this time and we want to make sure you remain connected. If you have been impacted by quarantines or closures and need more time to pay your bill for Xfinity TV, Internet, Home or home phone services:

• Select Billing, then Bill and Payment Settings
  • Click on Schedule a Payment
  • Then go to Payment Date and choose a new due date

If you need more help, you can chat with the Xfinity Assistant. Or, report an issue online if you believe your payment was misapplied (or is missing).

We understand that Xfinity Internet and Xfinity Voice services are critical for connectivity, so for a limited time we will not be suspending these services for any customer not able to pay their bill.

I've asked a colleague to reach out to you to present some packaging and pricing options. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Lower my monthly payment.

Hello sum22. Thanks for visiting and posting on our forum. I can understand the need to keep a tight budget during these trying times. We appreciate you choosing Comcast as your internet service provider. I'd like to take a look into your account to see what lower cost options may be available. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!