Community Forum

Lower My Bill Please

Regular Visitor

Lower My Bill Please

I have tried multiple times to talk to customer service at Comcast and lower my bill, but they will not help.  They tell me because I am an existing customer I don't qualify for promotions and I must pay retail price to drop my premium channels.  HELP!  I can't afford my monthly payment anymore!

Expert

Re: Lower My Bill Please

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Hello rmarzock. I can assist with reviewing your account for lower cost options that may be available. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Expert

@ComcastJoeTru wrote:

Hello rmarzock. I can assist with reviewing your account for lower cost options that may be available. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

@rmarzock To send a Private Message click on ComcastJoeTru's name in his message above and then click on Private Message Me.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!