Community Forum

Low hanging/sagging line

Highlighted
New Poster

Low hanging/sagging line

Hello @Comcast_Support,

We just had storm last night and today the telecom wire is sagging dangerously low from the pole to my house.  It's only 3 feet high at one point and affecting passing traffic on my street.  How can I arrange for a technician to come and tighten it back up?  Thank you.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Low hanging/sagging line

@unhmarchand wrote:

Hello @Comcast_Support,

We just had storm last night and today the telecom wire is sagging dangerously low from the pole to my house.  It's only 3 feet high at one point and affecting passing traffic on my street.  How can I arrange for a technician to come and tighten it back up?  Thank you.

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above.

I have reached out to our New Hampshire team on this so that we can get this issue resolved.

I have asked the team to reach out to you directly in order to provide you with an update.

Thanks for your patience.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Hi @ComcastTeds,

Have you received any new information from the local technicians?  Vehicles are brushing against the line as they are passing and is already becoming a hazard.  Eventually it will catch and I am concerned it would cause damage to the telephone pole.  If you can express the urgency to them I'd really appreciate it.  Thank you.

Highlighted
Official Employee

@unhmarchand wrote:

Hi @ComcastTeds,

Have you received any new information from the local technicians?  Vehicles are brushing against the line as they are passing and is already becoming a hazard.  Eventually it will catch and I am concerned it would cause damage to the telephone pole.  If you can express the urgency to them I'd really appreciate it.  Thank you.I 

I re.communicated the urgency to the team. Thanks for your patience. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
New Poster

Hi @ComcastTeds,

The follow through worked.  They did follow up and got a technician out to take care of the hazard.

Thank you very much for your prompt responses.

Highlighted
Official Employee

@unhmarchand wrote:

Hi @ComcastTeds,

The follow through worked.  They did follow up and got a technician out to take care of the hazard.

Thank you very much for your prompt responses.

Great news, you are welcome. Thanks for your patience and persistence.