Community Forum

Low hanging cable wires

New Poster

Low hanging cable wires

Hello we had some really rough weather here in CT last week which seemed to untwist our cable wires that are attached to the house from the telephone pole. Who do I contact to have someone come fix this? We have been having a reduction in internet speeds as well as issues connecting to dvred shows since.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Low hanging cable wires

Hi @bovenator

Thank you for visiting the forums! 

I've asked an employee to assist you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi, bovenator. I can help you get this line issue taken care of. Please send me a private message with your name, the best contact number for you, and a brief description of where the line is located within the proximity of your yard/home and we will go from there.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Hi Morgan how do I send you a private message?
Official Employee

Hello again, bovenator. I ended up not hearing back from you after a few back and forth private messages. I will need to complete this interaction. If you end up needing further support, please let me know. Thank you, take care.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.