Community Forum

Low hanging cable line in front yard

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Low hanging cable line in front yard

Good morning,

I'm having a difficult time reporting a low hanging cable line in our front yard. Is there a direct XFINITY contact for getting this fixed?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Low hanging cable line in front yard

A comcast employee will help you here when your turn comes up. They will have you PM them to get your personal information. Do not give personal information on this forum. Not allowed for obvious reasons.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @bmpankow

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thanks for your question. You've come to the best place to get help with the low hanging wire. Due to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we are experiencing delays in fulfilling drop bury requests. Because we currently have limited technician availability and our first priority is E911 issues and customers with services that are all out, we will respond to all drop bury requests as soon as possible. At this time, we don’t have a specific timeframe for when the orders will be completed, however, I will be more than happy to contact your local line techs so we can get this scheduled and raises as soon as possible. 

Please send me a private message. To send a private message, click on "ComcastChe" and then click send a message.   

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

@bmpankow

I'm happy the techs were able to get out and have the line raised today. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. We'd be happy to help. Stay safe and healthy!  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.