Community Forum

Low hanging cable across house entrance walkway

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Low hanging cable across house entrance walkway

New pole had been installed and cable should be attached to new pole cable Low  to house walkway.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Low hanging cable across house entrance walkway

Hello @sarniek

We appreciate you for using the Xfinity Forum. I'd be happy to contact your local line techs and submit a ticket to have your drop buried. Please send me a private message including your first and last name and the numbers associated with your service address. To send me a private message, click on "ComcastChe" and then click send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Cannot understand your message.. I never contacted Comcast about 'low hanging cable' etc.  Is this another home in my neighborhood?

Highlighted
Expert

@luapram wrote:

Cannot understand your message.. I never contacted Comcast about 'low hanging cable' etc.  Is this another home in my neighborhood?

The response was not directed to you, luapram.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Thanks
must have misunderstood
not used to posting