Community Forum

Low Hanging Wire

New Poster

Low Hanging Wire

How do I report a low hanging wire? We are about to have some construction done and our first delivery truck couldn't make it into the driveway due to the wire hanging too low. 

Thanks!

Expert

Re: Low Hanging Wire

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Hello,

I would like to look into this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

New Poster

Thanks for your help! However, I am unable to private message you. When I click on "private message" it goes to a private message page, but does not give me anywhere to type or submit a message. How else can I give you my information?

New Poster

Never mind! I was able to send a private message. Looking forward to your reply. 

Official Employee

Thank you for providing your information. I was able to schedule a technician to come out tomorrow 04/11/2018 as an all day time frame. You won't need to be there if the technician has access of course. Is there anything I should notate for the tech as to locked gates, dogs, or anything else? 

New Poster

Thank you. Unfortunately I didn't see this email until today. Did the technician come? The wire is outside of the house so they would have had access to it. I have not heard anything about it yet. We still are unable to receive deliveries because the wire is hanging too low for trucks to enter the driveway. Did they find the house okay and what did they determine about the wire?

Thank you! 

New Poster

I have been having this exact same problem. There is a low hanging Comcast wire going accross my entire backyard at a hiehgt of about 3 feet. It is also draped on the roof of my garage. I have called the company literally five times over the last week, and they keep promising to send a technician within 24 hours. No technician has ever arrived! They even gave me two scheduled appointments, and no technician arrived for either appointment. What do I have to do to get Comcast to fix this problem?

Admin1

Hi mncustomer23 -- I can help with that low hanging line issue. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either account number or linked phone number. I'll be able to get a job created with that information.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.