Community Forum

Low Hanging Wire Not Being Addressed

New Poster

Low Hanging Wire Not Being Addressed

Both myself and my property manager have been calling Xfinity for 6 weeks asking them to come fix a wire that's down, hanging on the fence in my backyard and across my neighbor's yard. It's pulling other wires from the house where it's attached and the gutter's going to go next. I've made multiple appointments and no one shows up, or the one time they did (I wasn't home because they said I didn't need to be and that they would go in the open side gate to access the wire), they left without fixing it. I was told they don't get any notes from technicians so no one could tell me why they left without resolving the issue.

Is there anyone else I can call? The city? If the wire causes more damage, I really don't want to deal with the nightmare of trying to recoup the cost of repairs from Comcast's negligence!

Official Employee

Re: Low Hanging Wire Not Being Addressed

Hello EliseClaire, I can assist you with getting someone out to raise your lines. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!