Community Forum

Low Hanging Wire - No Help

New Poster

Low Hanging Wire - No Help

We have a low hanging wire from the winter storms this season. The wire hangs from our house, through the backyard, and to the neighbors. I am 5 feet tall and have to duck under it. We've called a few times and have been told that someone will come out, but no one has. I understand that the wire is not down, but it still can't be good to be hanging that low. 

Expert

Re: Low Hanging Wire - No Help

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Official Employee

Hello koneill26, I can assist you with getting the cable raised. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

No one has come to our house to fix the wire even after speaking to a Comcast employee on this forum. Does anyone else have any advice?

Admin1

Hi koneill26 -- I can help with that low hanging line. I've reached out to local tech ops and have asked them for an update on when they'll be out to raise this line. I'll let you know as soon as we hear back. 

Admin1

koneill26 -- This line job is now showing as completed. Can you confirm this line has been raised?