Community Forum

Low Hanging Comcast Wire - kids can reach it

New Poster

Low Hanging Comcast Wire - kids can reach it

Hello Comcast,

We have a comcast cable wire outside that is hanging low to the ground in our backyard, where our kids, and their friendsw, can reach it.  How do we or who do we talk to to have this wire raised or removed.  We no longer have comcast service, and did not know what to do about the low wire that could be dangerous for kids - thanks

Official Employee

Re: Low Hanging Comcast Wire - kids can reach it

Hello, cda2233. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear this wire is hanging low in your backyard where the kids can reach it! I can certainly have this looked into. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Low Hanging Comcast Wire - kids can reach it

Hello, cda2233. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!