Community Forum

Lousy Service and useless automated system

New Poster

Lousy Service and useless automated system

Been trying for 5 days to get in touch with a LIVE person over internet problems.

First dealing with the unhelpful Automated service that goves you a runaround

Finally got a live person calling me back and she left me hanging on line 10 minutes then disconnected. Any one know how to get in touch with a human without going through the system automation or how to at least e mail these unhelpful and uncaring    people who keep saying sorry for inconvenience but do nothing else

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Lousy Service and useless automated system

@DragonMaster77 wrote:

Been trying for 5 days to get in touch with a LIVE person over internet problems.

First dealing with the unhelpful Automated service that goves you a runaround

Finally got a live person calling me back and she left me hanging on line 10 minutes then disconnected. Any one know how to get in touch with a human without going through the system automation or how to at least e mail these unhelpful and uncaring    people who keep saying sorry for inconvenience but do nothing else

Please post about your issue in Your Home Network leaving out any personal identifying information.

Closing this thread.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!