Community Forum

Lost my job. Need to cancel cable, but keep internet

New Poster

Lost my job. Need to cancel cable, but keep internet

I was laid off from my job last week and need to to cancel many of the “nice to have” services in my life, such as cable, Spotify, Sirius Satellite, etc. However, I need to retain my internet, for obvious reasons, but most importantly to search and find myself a new job. I don’t have a whole lot of time to devote to this unfortunately, so that’s why I’m posting it here, rather than calling customer support, which tends to take quite a bit longer.

In short, I need to know how much it will cost monthly for internet only, so I can compare that number with other options that may or not be more affordable.

Thanks!
New Poster

Re: Lost my job. Need to cancel cable, but keep internet

you need to bite the bullet and call in. they can give you the what it will cost, but a forum support agent cant make those changes

Official Employee

Re: Lost my job. Need to cancel cable, but keep internet

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here.Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.