Community Forum

Lost modem

New Poster

Lost modem

I recently moved houses and lost the modem in the move, what can I do to get a replacement?
Expert

Re: Lost modem

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues.

I've asked an employee to assist you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello @Jbrenner183, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I'm sorry to hear about the modem being lost during your move, I hope everything else went well for you. I can ship you out a replacement modem, or you can go pick up a new modem at your nearest Xfinity service center. If you would like me to ship one out, or if you need me to look up the nearest Xfinity service center to your location, please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@Jbrenner183, I never received a private message from you or heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please send me a private message if you still need assistance with this modem concern. Please create a new Public post if you need assistance with any new issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thank you and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.