Community Forum

Looking to lower bill after price hike

Regular Visitor

Looking to lower bill after price hike

I am a long time Comcast customer with both internet/cable/home.  My cable bill is nearly $250 and I am looking for ways to lower that bill as my financial situation has changed somewhat.  I would prefer to keep both cable and internet, but may have to give up cable if I can't find a solution.  Can a Comcast employee help me?  Thank you.

Most Valued Poster

Re: Looking to lower bill after price hike

Internet Essentials - $9.95/mo | Home Internet From Comcast‎Mozar, the following link should get you to your local pricing, and if not, try doing a search on Comcast/pricing Local services and pricing - Xfinity

You may or may not be eligable but also look into the following link. Seems they give this service to a lot more than my meet the eye, so look all of it over, as well as the terms of service link at the bottom of their page...could save you or someone you might know, a bundle. There are several government services that appear to make one eligable that you may not see, so PM me with any questions and we''ll see if you qualify for anything.

Internet essentials Internet Essentials - $9.95/mo | Home Internet From Comcast‎ Internet Essentials - $9.95/mo | Home Internet From Comcast‎ Internet Essentials - $9.95/mo | Home Internet From Comcast‎

Expert

@Mozar wrote:

I am a long time Comcast customer with both internet/cable/home.  My cable bill is nearly $250 and I am looking for ways to lower that bill as my financial situation has changed somewhat.  I would prefer to keep both cable and internet, but may have to give up cable if I can't find a solution.  Can a Comcast employee help me?  Thank you.

Just to let you know, Kenny768 is NOT a Comcast employee.  Sharing personal information with anyone that is not an employee should be done cautiously.

@Kenny768 please stop referring people to Internet Essentials.  Not everyone can qualify and it is not available everywhere.  Also, you should help people IN the forums and not via Private Messages.  Sharing information in public helps everyone.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!

Admin1

Hi Mozar -- I can help out with your billing rates. I received your PM with this same request. I've responded back letting you know I'll need a couple pieces of verification and I'll be able to send you some offers.

Regular Visitor

I would also like to know how to lower my bill. Prefer to just have lowest package of internet/TV that still has DVR capability.

Admin1

KBLEX85 -- You can send me a PM as well. Please include your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I will review our available offers for you.