Community Forum

Looking to downgrade to internet only

Highlighted
New Poster

Looking to downgrade to internet only

I'm looking for options to downgrade my Double Play service to an internet only option.
I'm not interested in any other kinds of TV/Mobile/Home bundles.

Would an Xfinity Rep please PM or respond to begin the conversation.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Looking to downgrade to internet only

Hi what speed do you have for internet currently and what  price point is your double play  plan?

Highlighted
Expert

Thank you for visiting the forums! 

I've asked an employee to assist you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi, Jesus_Crit. Thank you for posting here in the community for support and awaiting my reply. I would be glad to take a look at your account to see what we can do as far as internet-only plans go. We can get started if you can please send me a PM with your first and last name, then we can go from there. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side

Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Thank you for letting me know everything has been taken care of with this. Have a good one!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.