Community Forum

Longtime Loyal Customer close to cutting cord because price is getting out of control

Regular Visitor

Longtime Loyal Customer close to cutting cord because price is getting out of control

Hello:

I have been a loyal customer for over 15 years.  I have a quad play 'discount' rate but my bill is over $220/month with all the fees.  Century Link came to my door a couple days ago and offered almost the same service for more than $75/month less with faster internet.  I can also get all the channels I want via PlayStation Vue, DirectTV Now, or Sling.  I don't use my landline at all and I don't really need the home security so I am willing to drop these services if you can lower my price to compete with your competitors.  I would like to stay but I don't feel like I get any customer service as a loyal customer when I only see discounts for new customers.  My contract is up in November and I will definitely be forced to terminate or just leave early as the early termination would be covered in the lowered cost if you can't offer something more reasonable for someone that has been with you for over a decade.

Thanks,

Chris

Official Employee

Re: Longtime Loyal Customer close to cutting cord because price is getting out of control

Hi Chris, thank you for reaching out and I can help review current promotions with you,  please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you

Official Employee

Re: Longtime Loyal Customer close to cutting cord because price is getting out of control

Hi champagnepowder, thank you for working with us in private message and please reach back out if you have any questions in the future.

Thank you