Community Forum

Long time customer preparing to leave

Regular Visitor

Long time customer preparing to leave

Hello,

I have ave been a customer for over 20 years, and tonight I think I have reached the point of canceling my cable tv services. My bundle pricing went up nearly $30 with my latest bill, and two calls with customer service left me feeling that xfinity’s response is simply “too bad”.

If I were a new customer, there are several less expensive options with the same or better channel lineups. The lack of help from customer service was truly noticeable compared to previous times I’ve called. Is this truly the direction xfinity has chosen to go?

Official Employee

Re: Long time customer preparing to leave

Hi there, mam90. I want to help out by looking into promotions available to you. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Hello Martin. I’m sorry, but after clicking on your name and going to your page I can’t find a send message prompt. 

Regular Visitor

So Martin was able to help us with this situation. I truly appreciate the effort he put in. 

Official Employee

I am glad I was able to help. Thank you for posting to our forums! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!