Community Forum

Long-time Customer - Need To Downgrade Service to INTERNET ONLY

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Long-time Customer - Need To Downgrade Service to INTERNET ONLY

Hello,

I currently have X1 Starter Double Play package which includes 140+ TV channels (most of which we never watch) and Internet with speeds "up to" 150mbps (I am lucky to pull 20-30 most days).

I want to drop all TV channels and go to an INTERNET ONLY package.  I don't need cable TV, no home security, no voice, no mobile, no Broadcast TV Fee, Regional Sports Fee, etc, etc.  I don't need any other bundled services that Comcast provides, just internet.

I've seen internet-only deals for new subscribers.  Surely Comcast can provide a long-time customer with a reasonably priced internet service?  Please contact me ASAP to help cut my bill.

Thank you!

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Long-time Customer - Need To Downgrade Service to INTERNET ONLY

Can I please get a response for my inquiry above?  It's been 10 days since I posted it and the responses I've seen to others on this customer service board haven't taken this long.

Thank you -

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello artsylis, thank you for reaching out here on our community forums.  I will gladly help review internet only promotions with you, could you please send me a private message with your full name to get started?

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi artsylis, I haven't heard from you but please don't hesitate to reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!