Community Forum

Long time Comcast customer our bill says x1 triple play we don't have it and our speeds are super

Frequent Visitor

Long time Comcast customer our bill says x1 triple play we don't have it and our speeds are super

Got my bill was $205 says we have x1  but we don’t same equipment and it’s a chore to check my email keep get exfinity not responding can try tdownload movies the buffer speed test up and down I have new computers and new dual band router to so late at night when low net traffic works on but from 5am to midnight  bearley works if I was getting what I paying for might stay with Comcast but having to rent modem and other room boxes to make the service you sell work is a rip off I have probably paid over $1000s the last15 years cable is now the highest bill I have and I found a better deal and get free boxes all most half price and voice remote 2 year price lock no hidden other fees think I am about done with Comcast lies of fast speeds in fine print says you can’t guarantee speeds 

Official Employee

Re: Long time Comcast customer our bill says x1 triple play we don't have it and our speeds are s...

Hello blueultra02, we want you to get all the speed and services that you subscribe to and I am more than happy to help you get your issue repaired. Please send me a private message verifying following information:

-First and last name 

-Primary phone number on the account

-The street address associated with your services

-Full account number

To send a private message, click on my name "ComcastAmir", then click private message me.