Community Forum

Lodge complaint against Comcast Driver

Highlighted
New Poster

Lodge complaint against Comcast Driver

Please provide the correct contact number so I can call to lodge an official complaint against the driver that harassed me yesterday. The incident occurred at the intersection of Lawndale LN N and 68th Ave N in Maple Grove, MN at approximately 4:45 PM central time on February 18th. I was harassed and intimidated by a Comcast employee driving a Comcast/Infinity Service truck, truck # 1189. I did not get a chance to write down the number on the back for "How is my driving". There were three Comcast trucks leaving the Gleason Farms subdivision. at the time. Comcast should have reservations employing someone representing your company in trucks with your company's logos when he behaves in the childish manner he did.  

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Lodge complaint against Comcast Driver

@mholtlee 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy. You can read about our PM Policy here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Lodge complaint against Comcast Driver

Hello @mholtlee, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! My deepest apologies that this is the reason you're having to reach out to us, but I would love to further assist you with this complaint. We definitely want to get to the bottom of everything and address your concerns. Can you please send me a Private Message including your first and last name? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!