Community Forum

Local Customer Service

New Poster

Local Customer Service

Is there a way to contact customer service that is actually in the US? SOmeone that not only speaks fluent english but also someone that has some sort of idea of what I am talking about and that can actually help. When I call the customer service line I keep getting people from overseas, which are very nice by the way, but they are clueless as to most of the things I am talking about and it takes 30-45 minutes to try and get anything done. Then when you think you have gotten something done it really isn't done. You call back to try and see why it wasn't done and it takes another 30-45 minutes for them to say they will do it. I am on my 3rd call over 2 months trying to get this taken care of! How come I can call to change my service or add to my service and I get people here in the US who can actually do things to my account but when I have an issue or billing question I have to speak to a call center overseas?
Official Employee

Re: Local Customer Service

Hello cdhgates. I can assist with any billing or service questions or concerns. I am Official Employee of Comcast Corporate, and I am in the US and can assist you here via the Forums. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can access your account.