Community Forum

Live chat

New Poster

Live chat

I have been trying to use the chat feature since i don't have time to call or wait on hold. When i try to chat i keep getting a phone number invalid error and then it won't let me start the chat. But there is not field I can see to be able to insert a phone number

Official Employee

Re: Live chat

Hi L777, I can assist you with getting your chat feature working and with any other question/concerns that you have regarding your Xfinity services. Can you please tell me if you're trying to chat from our website or from our app? Have you tried using another device other than the one you're currently using to chat with us? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Yes from website. Yes I have tried another computer.

Official Employee

Have you tried a different browser? Can you make sure all of your pop up blockers are disabled? Can you please clear your cache and cookies? While we get your chat issue resolved I can also take care of your primary concern with your Xfinity services, is there anything I can assist you with besides getting your chat feature working? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

Same problem here, i no longer live in the US and have been trying to get some support. i also no longer have a valid us phone number.

Official Employee

Hi dpua, I can assist you with your questions and concerns. Please send me a private message verifying following information:

-Your first and last name

-Primary phone number on the account

-The street address associated with your services

-Full account number

-Brief description of your issue

To send a private message, click on my name "ComcastAmir", then click private message me.

New Poster

I need live chat help
Expert

@Gomez11 wrote:
I need live chat help

What problem are you having?

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a fellow customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi Gomez11. If still needed, I can help with an account questions or service concerns. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can assist you.