Community Forum

Live Chat not working?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Live Chat not working?

Hello, is anyone else having difficulty reaching a live agent through CHAT? Wondering if it's just my connection, or a general dysfunction? Yesterday and today, I've had the chat window open all day  waiting, but the chat window screen remains blank with no kind of response (after the "robot" said I was "next in the que" and to  click the "connect now" chat link).

QUESTION: Is there another way now to reach customer service?

I really need to get my home phone service running again, like many here.

I'd appreciate input from the community. Thanks so much for any comments/ suggestions.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Live Chat not working?

Yup, same with me on multiple days.  Even tried different browsers, with same endless wait results.  I'm waiting in one chat window now for today.  Even though it said I'm next in line at the start, I've been waiting for over an hour....

Highlighted
New Poster

Believe me you are not the only one. I have been trying to get through for over a week now and it still is not working. Tried over the phone as well and still NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. Paying WAAAYYYY to much to not be able to get the answers we are looking for

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I agree that we're paying too much, esp. considering that my landline phone is 1/2 my bill! When finally I get through to customer service, I'm going to ask for an appropriate credit in my phone bill to compensate for the entire period I haven't had phone service!