Community Forum

Literally driven to the edge of sanity by Xfinity service and customer support.

New Poster

Literally driven to the edge of sanity by Xfinity service and customer support.

I'm currently waiting on hold, trying to talk to someone that is at least competent to give me something even close to a solution. I just renewed and upgraded my Internet/TV/phone package and I honestly am ready to cancel everything, cancellation fee and all. In reality though I probably wont cancel because I cant get through to a representative that can actually understand what I'm telling them. 

Ive called 3 nights in a row and either get hung up on, placed on hold for extended periods of time and basically told that there is nothing that can be done and there is no information about a re-occurring error message on my TV that tells me to call support!! 

I'm so over the extremely expensive pricing of Xfinity and their lack of customer care and support. 

Dish network, Direct TV and essentially all of xfinity's competent have much better support, product, and service than this company. 

I suggest to anyone that might be reading this on hold, or being given the run around by the customer service since you'll be doing this for a while. Check out the show "south park's " parody  perfectly accurate description/illustration of Xfinity's customer service. 

This is unacceptable. For the service representative that is reading this. Are there any direct lines to someone that is able to cancel my service because I really don't care about getting my TV fixed and have no need to talk to anyone other than someone that can directly cancel my services. 

Expert

Re: Literally driven to the edge of sanity by Xfinity service and customer support.

@unhappycustom3r wrote:

I'm currently waiting on hold, trying to talk to someone that is at least competent to give me something even close to a solution. I just renewed and upgraded my Internet/TV/phone package and I honestly am ready to cancel everything, cancellation fee and all. In reality though I probably wont cancel because I cant get through to a representative that can actually understand what I'm telling them. 

Ive called 3 nights in a row and either get hung up on, placed on hold for extended periods of time and basically told that there is nothing that can be done and there is no information about a re-occurring error message on my TV that tells me to call support!! 

I'm so over the extremely expensive pricing of Xfinity and their lack of customer care and support. 

Dish network, Direct TV and essentially all of xfinity's competent have much better support, product, and service than this company. 

I suggest to anyone that might be reading this on hold, or being given the run around by the customer service since you'll be doing this for a while. Check out the show "south park's " parody  perfectly accurate description/illustration of Xfinity's customer service. 

This is unacceptable. For the service representative that is reading this. Are there any direct lines to someone that is able to cancel my service because I really don't care about getting my TV fixed and have no need to talk to anyone other than someone that can directly cancel my services. 

Maybe if you actually tell us what the issue is.....

If you really want to cancel your services take your equipment to your nearest Comcast store [get a receipt for it] and tell them you want to cancel all of your services.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!