Community Forum

Linked Accounts

Highlighted
New Poster

Linked Accounts

I'm moving and ordered and paid for a new service. I received a text to confirm but when i went to create a new user it said my email address was already linked to an account. How do I link the new account with my current account? 

Official Employee

Re: Linked Accounts

@Denise87 wrote:

I'm moving and ordered and paid for a new service. I received a text to confirm but when i went to create a new user it said my email address was already linked to an account. How do I link the new account with my current account? 

Hello, Denise87! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble updating your account details at your new address. I see it has been some time since you created this thread and wanted to check first to see if you were able to get it corrected or if you were still in need of assistance?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Linked Accounts

Hello, I was able to get this corrected by talking to a customer service rep. Thank you for responding though