Community Forum

Line Bury Request and Coaxial tucked under the sod...Looking for help!

New Poster

Line Bury Request and Coaxial tucked under the sod...Looking for help!

Recently purchased and moved into a newly built home.... requested the Pedestal to be repaired as the plastic cover is broken. Requested a line bury as the coax is just fished across the lawn. Requested it be done prior to sprinkler and sod install..... no show... no call.... sod and sprinklers go in.... Request Line bury again... two gentlemen show up in the yard with shovels no uniform and no truck and start digging up the yard and new sod... they give up and start tearing the sod up to tuck it under the sod... My wife is in a panic calls me and I leave work to come home... In the meantime they see my wife inside and finally decide to come say hello. She asked them if they were going to trench it and then they leave.... I've called and got another line bury request in and an escalation... How can I actually get a hold of someone who knows what they're doing to discuss this? I'm between laughing and enraged at the damage to the lawn and the fact that they wanted to tuck the coax under the sod..
Tags (1)
Expert

Re: Line Bury Request and Coaxial tucked under the sod...Looking for help!

Your sod installers should have sodded over the line. The proper way to bury the line is to lift up the sod, put the coax under and replace the sod. There is no need to dig a trench for a piece of coax. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: Line Bury Request and Coaxial tucked under the sod...Looking for help!

Hello Cinthel, I can assist you with getting your concerns addressed. First I will need a little more information to better assist you, can you please send me a private message with your full name, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?