Community Forum

Lied to again by Customer Service and can't even receive a return call

Frequent Visitor

Lied to again by Customer Service and can't even receive a return call

How many times do you over a 2-year contract have to call in with customer service to inform Comcast of "their" error?  It's one thing to NOT own up to their mistake, but to repeatedly recommend or advise you their 90-day policy about errors is a copout of ignoring FRAUD. I've been calling for a year to correct a billing error of OVER CHARGING ME OF THEIR ERROR!!  I finally called Hope Pompey, who didn't even return my call - which really angers me and last Saturday when I called to cancel my entire account 9-months early, someone finally agreed there indeed was an error and calmed me down, stated I would receive $290 credit back along with $77+ for renewing my contract (after I agreed to renew) and she back dated to the beginning of the month.  I can't believe my credit was only $9.99 and I still can't get anyone to respond to my requests.

Is it going to take me to purchase stock and show up at the shareholders meeting and finally get someone to explain how a company claims to pride themselves on integrity but continues to overcharge and ignore contracts set in place?

Expert

Re: Lied to again by Customer Service and can't even receive a return call

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: Lied to again by Customer Service and can't even receive a return call

Hi @tinamclair

I'd like to review your account to help address your billing concerns. Can you please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.