Community Forum

Letter of Complaint

New Poster

Letter of Complaint

I would like to send a letter of complaint to Comcast corporate. I have the address to send it to, but I would like to know to whose attention I should bring it. That is, whose name should I put on the attention line?

Expert

Re: Letter of Complaint

@jacquen wrote:

I would like to send a letter of complaint to Comcast corporate. I have the address to send it to, but I would like to know to whose attention I should bring it. That is, whose name should I put on the attention line?

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to any Official Employee because it is against Forum Guidelines to do so unless they request it.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Or which department. 

Official Employee

Hello jacquen. You can send the letter to our corporate office address without an addressee and without a department. We read all mail and sort to the correct department accordingly. 

If you need any assistance with your account or services, I can help just as well. Please feel free to send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.