Community Forum

Leaving Comcast

Frequent Visitor

Leaving Comcast

I have to leave Comcast at the end of my current contract(03/13/18)because I feel no since of appreciation for my 11years as a customer. I have had the same services since I signed up and have never changed it. My average bill has always been about the same,around $165 a month. Now I am offered only two options and to continue with what I have now will cost almost $190. I am on a fixed income and cannot afford that kind of increase.

I will stay for a while but only with month to month Internet at 69.95. All my TV will be from an antenna and streaming service. Ironic, 11yrs later and I end up back at Directv less the dish.

What I got from customer service when I called was take it or leave it.

Leaving it!

Official Employee

Re: Leaving Comcast

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there are any available promotions for you if you would like. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.