Community Forum

Large Rate Increase

Regular Visitor

Large Rate Increase

Why did my bill increase $38.43 from January to April.  Service contract is up so looks like we will need to look for another service provider. Tried to call customer service representative but reached someone off shore who was difficult to understand. 

Expert

Re: Large Rate Increase

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hi BAW12, I can assist going over current promotions with you and see if there is anything we can do to reduce your monthly bill.  Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number).  

Thank you

Regular Visitor

This problem is not resolved yet. I would appreciate your contacting me through email or calling my cell number which you have on file. Thank you. 

Official Employee

Hi BAW12, I responded to your private message.

Thank you

Official Employee

Hi Baw12, thank you for working with me through private message and please let me know if you still need assistance.

Thank you