Community Forum

Lack of deals for existing customers

Regular Visitor

Lack of deals for existing customers

It’s that time of year when your promotion has expired and you have to call and try to get a lower rate.  We’ve been with Comcast since 1994 and have been a loyal customer.  We don’t want to leave but it seems they’re giving me no options.  I was informed there are no deals for existing customers.  You have to pick another plan and lose current channels (basic and premium) and still the price would be the same as we were paying previously but now it would be for less channels.  This is basically a loyalty penalty.  Does anyone have any advice?  Like I said I don’t want to leave, but it may be our only option.  

New Poster

Re: Lack of deals for existing customers

I am going through the exact same situation. Loyal customer, always on-time payments, but my promotional contract just expired. So the option given to me by customer service was to remove all my cable boxes and switch to streaming (so clunky and not convenient) but STILL pay an additional $20 a month. I actually ended up just calling and cancelled all of my services.
They let me walk because I was a good customer but they didn’t have any available “promotions.” So disappointed. I hate playing this game of having to switch every year or so. Why can they not just offer a decent deal to retain their customers??
Official Employee

varney1400, thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums! I definitely appreciate your loyalty with us, and I'd love to have the opportunity to review some new deals with you. Please send me a PM with your first and last name to get started! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

Kristin218, I'm so sorry to hear that you've left. Our promotions change frequently, but I will be sure to submit your feedback. If you change your mind, please feel free to also send me a PM! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Thank you for taking the time to reach out.

I will be closing this post for inactivity. 

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to make another post.

Thank you so much for being a Comcast customer. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!