Community Forum

LINE DOWN

New Poster

LINE DOWN

Line down.  Location of my account.  Line is still connected to poles and no service is impacted but the line is less than 5 feet above ground and is blocking my driveway entry/exit.  Please forward the information to the correct department to fix this.

Expert

Re: LINE DOWN

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello sreilly12986, I can get a tech out to raise the cable line for you. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

Evelyln <Edited for personal information>

New Poster

Cable line not connected to power pole box hanging off house with broken line. Will this be repaired at time of cables being run or shouldn’t it be fixed before
Official Employee

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums, I would be happy to look at your account from here. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement? To send a private message click on my name, then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Pamela Danley