Community Forum

Known issues in my area for months but we pay full price?

New Poster

Known issues in my area for months but we pay full price?

I’ve had lack of coverage for 2 years. I made a NY pack that I would call every day the Internet was down. After 12 visits, 20 hours on the phone, several missed visits - I quit obsessing and reporting in on a problem the supervisors know about. Our boxes will show the techs internet is 💯 but there isn’t any signal. It isn’t just my house but my neighborhood. They know this now for a month and still don’t have it rectified but we still pay. They brought out their “new “ modem. First one lasted a week 2nd one two weeks

The other issue was not able to get WiFi’s 30 feet from one side of this bungalow to the other. I found out they are rolling out this cloud mesh system of pods for customers with issues like this. Got the runaround on how they have them and will be brought next tech visit tech was clueless. Next visit same thing. They told me they didn’t know anything about them. Well the next guy did because they are using them in their office. Everyone has a different story and no solutions. So my bill for internet alone had jumped up to $90 and I was encouraged to get an even higher speed to handle “all my devices” one person in the house with typical stuff.

I think it borders on fraud to keep telling me you are providing a service that I pay for but do not receive full benefit of. Now they sold me 250 w the tv stream “for Apple devices” except they failed to mention Apple TV

I bought the Plume pods since that is what Comcast will be giving or selling to everyone. Made a world of difference for $179 on signal strength but the internet still drops off. Last week my stand alone speed test was clocking over 225. Right now, 56

I don’t want to switch to ATT but these speeds need to jump up and the prices need to be more competitive. The left hand doesn’t know what the right is doing

ATT has dropped fiber for $80 for 1000 speed plus $50gift card or a triple play for $70 all in

I’ve been a loyal customer speed but there needs to be some incentive thrown this way to keep me. The last guy offered me $30 to compensate for 7 months of this. Is there a loyalty person out there that can make changes?
I have at least 8 cards on my desk for reps. Techs. Managers. Supervisors
Admin1

Re: Known issues in my area for months but we pay full price?

Hi lulu91 -- I can help with your service issue. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I will also take any tech supervisors and managers names that you have from the cards on your desk. I'll work with them to have your service issues addressed.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.